OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES (“Contest Rules”)
NUVEI “$100 or $50 Credit” CONTEST (the “Contest”)
This Contest is only open to residents of the United States, excluding the state of Rhode Island, and is governed by US law. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Survey Monkey. You are providing your information to Nuvei Technologies Inc. and not to Survey Monkey.
- The sponsor of this Contest is Nuvei Technologies Inc. (the “Sponsor” or “Nuvei”), having offices at 1375 North Scottsdale Road, Suite 400, Scottsdale, Arizona, 85257, United States.
- CONTEST PERIODS. The Contest period shall commence on ● April 1, 2022 at 12:00:01 p.m. EST and will run until ● 30 June, 2022 at 11:59:59 p.m. EST (“Contest Period”) after which time the Contest will be closed and no further entries will be accepted.
- ELIGIBILITY. This Contest is open to all United States residents, excluding the state of Rhode Island, who have reached the age of majority in the state or territory in which they reside. The following persons shall not be eligible: employees, representatives and agents of the Sponsor, or their respective affiliates and, if applicable, their respective advertising or promotion agencies, contest judges, contest prize suppliers, and any other companies engaged in the development, production, or distribution of materials for this Contest, and members of the immediate families of, or persons domiciled with, any of the above. By participating in this Contest, entrants acknowledge compliance with, and agree to be bound by, these Contest Rules. Entrants who do not comply with any of the Contest Rules are subject to disqualification by the Sponsor, in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- HOW TO ENTER AND NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
- 1) Within the Contest Period, fill out, online, the Nuvei customer satisfaction survey sent to you via email on behalf of the Sponsor. No purchase is required by entrant to enter into the Contest. The Sponsor will not be responsible for lost, misdirected, stolen, illegible or late requests.
2) FREE ALTERNATE METHOD OF ENTRY: Within the Contest Period, send an email to: email@example.com, explaining, in about two hundred (200) words, how a $100 USD credit for Sponsor’s services will help your business grow. The Sponsor will not be responsible for lost, misdirected, stolen, illegible or late requests.
- NUMBER OF ENTRIES. Limit of one (1) entry into the Contest per entrant.
- PRIZES. There are seven (7) prizes available to be won: three prizes each consisting of a $100 USD credit for Sponsor’s payment processing and related services, and four prizes each consisting of a $50 USD credit for Sponsor’s payment processing and related services. The value of these prizes is $100 USD and $50 USD, respectively. The Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion, to substitute for the prize a prize of approximately equal or greater retail value, at any time and for any reason, including, without limitation, by way of cash award. The odds of winning any prize depends on the number of eligible surveys received.
- DRAW. The random draw by Sponsor of seven (7) winners will take place at 1100 Boulevard Rene-Levesque West, Suite 900, Montreal, Quebec, H3B 4N4 on ● July 7, 2022 at 12:00:01 p.m. EST from among all eligible entries received during the Contest Period. Prize must be accepted as awarded and cannot be substituted, transferred, exchanged or surrendered for cash.
- HOW TO WIN AND CLAIM A PRIZE. Any selected entrant will be notified within approximately seven (7) days from the draw date by phone or email and instructed on how to claim his/her prize. To be declared a Winner, each selected entrant must answer the time-limited survey questions (or alternatively, enter the contest in accordance with Section 4, paragraph 2), without assistance of any kind, whether mechanical or otherwise, to be administered by email, must sign a form of Declaration of Eligibility, Compliance and Release (see Section 9 below) and otherwise comply with these Contest Rules. Awarding of a prize is subject to verification and compliance with these Contest Rules. Entrants who have not complied with these Contest Rules will be disqualified. If a selected entrant cannot be located or does not respond or comply with all of these official Contest Rules within fourteen (14) days of notification, the entrant will be disqualified and forfeits the prize and the Sponsor may, at its sole and absolute discretion, select by random draw another eligible entrant whom the Sponsor or its representatives will attempt to contact, and who will be subject to disqualification, in the same manner. For the names of all prize winners, send a self-addressed, stamped #10 envelope to 1100 Boulevard Rene-Levesque West, Suite 900, Montreal, Quebec, H3B 4N4. Allow up to (6) weeks from the date of the draw for verification of contest winners and prize fulfillment. The winners will be contacted following verification with details on how to redeem the prize. Sponsor will not be responsible for failed attempts to notify selected entrants.
- ADDITIONAL CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION. By participating in this Contest, each entrant accepts and agrees to these Contest Rules and all decisions of the contest judges (who may be employees, agents or independent contractors of the Sponsor), which shall be final and legally binding on entrants in all matters relating to this Contest. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. In order to be confirmed a winner and receive a prize, each selected entrant will be required to sign the Sponsor’s form of Declaration of Eligibility, Compliance and Release, attached hereto as Schedule A, which confirms compliance with these official Contest Rules and releases the Sponsor and their respective affiliated companies, agencies, contest prize suppliers, and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Contest Group”) from all liability with respect to the entrant’s participation in this Contest and the awarding and use of the prize. Winner agrees to the use of his/her name, comments, photograph, and other likeness for promotional purposes, and grants to the Sponsor any and all rights to said use without further compensation or review. The Sponsor and its respective affiliates are not responsible for printing, distribution, or production errors. The Sponsor and its respective affiliates may, at their sole discretion and without liability, rescind or amend this Contest at any time. This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and municipal laws and regulations. Winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes related to the prize. Winner must provide Sponsor with valid identification and a valid taxpayer identification number, social insurance number or social security number, before any prize will be awarded.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. By entering this Contest, each entrant acknowledges and agrees that the Contest Group: (i) shall have no liability of any kind whatsoever with respect to this Contest and/or the awarding or use of the prize, (ii) make no warranty, guaranty or representation of any kind concerning the prize, (iii) disclaim any implied warranty, and (iv) are not liable for injury, loss or damage of any kind resulting from the entrant’s acceptance or use of the prize or otherwise from such entrant’s participation in this Contest. The Contest Group is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the offer or administration of this Contest, including, but not limited to, errors in advertising, these official Contest Rules, the selection and announcement of Winner, or the distribution of the prizes. The Contest Group is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems or servers, computer software problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website and assumes no liability for damage to entrant’s or any person’s computer resulting from participating in the Contest. Sponsor reserves the right to terminate or modify the Contest, without notice to entrants.
- PERSONAL INFORMATION. Unless entrants otherwise indicate, the personal information gathered about entrants in the course of this Contest will be used by the Sponsor for the administration of the Contest and potential solicitation for products and services offered by the Sponsor, and may be used in connection with publicity relating to the Contest.
- GOVERNING LAW. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these official Contest Rules, or the rights and obligations of an entrant and the Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Arizona and the laws of the US applicable therein. Any action relating to this Contest shall be brought in a court in Arizona.
- GENERAL. If any provision of these official Contest Rules is declared by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision shall be severed from the Agreement and the other provisions shall remain in full force.