As airlines, travel agencies and the entire tourism sector plan their comebacks, it is essential that they have access to the most recent and relevant research enabling them to make smart decisions on how to mitigate the economic impact of the pandemic by meeting consumer demand and successfully adapt to the new era of travel.
Motivated by first-hand experience with their own travel clients, Visa and Nuvei have taken a proactive approach to assisting travel operators. They teamed up with Edgar, Dunn & Company to create “Redefining travel payments in the post-COVID-19 era”, a comprehensive research paper pinpointing the challenges of the current state of travel, as well as defining how payment technology can serve as a revenue driver.
With a collection of insights and revelations shared by leading OTAs, airlines and key players in the travel space, this comprehensive guide was designed to support travel merchants on their road to recovery in the post-COVID-19 era.
Download the white paper to discover how to:
- Enact digital-first and contactless journeys to reassure customers
- Implement new payment features that meet customer expectations
- Leverage payment data analytics at the transaction level
- Develop a ‘payment retries’ solution to optimize authorization rates
- Leverage Strong Customer Authentication to protect and increase revenue
- Invest in relationships with payment partners to guarantee the best possible customer experience
More than 70 percent of travel companies are enacting changes to move to a digital-first payment strategy. Don’t be left behind.