The impending enforcement of Strong Customer Authentication (SCA), and the accompanying shift to 3DS2, by the European Banking Authority, may seem daunting and even a burden.
Here at Nuvei, our top priority is keeping our clients’ processing safe and optimal even during turbulent times of regulation changes.
We’d like to invite you to take advantage of our fully-compliant, fully-customizable SCA-enhanced payment authorization platform. Our platform is designed to help you meet compliance, avoid fines, reduce cart abandonment and maintain — and even increase — conversion rates.
Join the hundreds of clients who already trust Nuvei’s SCA-enhanced payment authorization platform to comply with regulations, customize their processing, and optimize their payments.
Customizable, optimizable, secure
- Maximize acceptance by defining transaction rules for 3DS2 and 3DS1 authentication
- Automatically cascade to 3DS1 if 3DS2 fails
- Continued support for 3DS1 to prevent acceptance drop
- Easy integration via hosted payment page, API, or SDKs
- Optimal 3DS user experience for customers
- White-list trusted customers and transactions for increased acceptance and higher customer satisfaction
- Complementary expert in-house consultation and risk analysis available free of charge
- Dedicated SCA dashboard and comprehensive reporting
Benefits of the SCA-enhanced platform
Easy integration, now.
One simple connection is all it takes to meet PSD2 compliance requirements, whether by hosted payment page, Web SDK or REST API.
More information on the SCA Protocol Engine and how we can help can be found in our comprehensive guideline.