Click the links below to access additional documentation and guides.
SAP: Get more with Nuvei
Propelling you further.
At Nuvei, we support our partners with innovative programs designed to fuel their business’s growth and success.
Our Strategic Account Program (SAP) serves substantial volume, large ticket, restricted retail, eComm/MOTO, and higher risk merchant account segments.
SAP Merchant Types
- Merchant defined as “Restricted” on our prohibited & restricted merchant list.
- Merchant with $150K+ in eComm/MOTO monthly processing volume.
- Merchant with International processing requirements (select countries).
- Merchant with complex or usual business model.
- Payment Facilitator (PF) sponsorship.
Prohibited & Restricted List
Use reasonable, sound judgement when assessing merchants for the program. Consider the merchant’s products, services, and prices – do they appear legitimate and credible? The more information you can obtain on a merchant, less questions will arise during the underwriting process, and the application will promptly gain approval.
- Do the website and other materials appear to be professional?
- Does the business model make sense? Would an Underwriter understand it?
- Do you have a full understanding of what the products are, how they are marketed, and how payment is accepted? If it is not obvious, can you further explain?
- Does the merchant have a reasonable chargeback rate? If not, can you explain the situation?
- Has the merchant previously been listed on MATCH. If so, can you explain the reasons why they were listed?
Pre-vetting a Prospective Merchant
Prior to assembling a complete application, utilize the pre-vet process in order to determine if the merchant type is acceptable for approval
- Include any information pertinent to the evaluation process when completing the online pre-vet form.
- Summarize information on the pre-vet form, do not submit merchant statements.
The pre-vet team will:
- Review the pre-vet information provided
- Review the merchant’s website
- Determine if the merchant type, by nature, is supported
- Provide guidance collecting the right documents and asking the right questions.
- Advise which bank application to submit
Note: Understand that a successful pre-vet is not a guaranteed approval – information compiled during the underwriting process will determine outcome.
Completing the Merchant Application
Submit completed merchant application packages to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The application must be highly legible and complete.
- Pricing cannot be added later. The merchant must sign the agreement with the applicable fees stated.
- If you need assistance in completing the application, contact your Relationship Manager or Partner Manager.
Please review the full list of important requirements below:
Merchant Application Submission
Submit applications and supporting documentation to: email@example.com.
- All merchant applications are submitted to our Merchant Application Quality Assurance (QA) Team.
- They review all application packages for thoroughness and supporting documentation.
- Notification will be provided for packages missing information or insufficiency.
- Only complete application packages will be submitted to underwriting (UW) for review.
- Allow 48 hours for SAP applications to be processed.
- Do not submit incomplete applications. Incomplete packages will not be processed.
Underwriting and Application Status
Applications submitted to underwriting will be reviewed within 72 hours. Underwriting will review and process the application, and a status will be assigned.
- Approved Merchant begins processing.
- Conditional Approval: Merchant begins processing while additional, non-critical documentation is being gathered.
- Pend: Additional information is required in order to provide approval.
- Declined: We’re unable to support based on the merchant type, business model, information and/or details provided.
- Withdrawn: One of the parties decides not to move forward or the application stays pending for 14+ days .
Please review the document below for additional information on each status: