As a payment technology provider with operations on a global scale, we fully realize the impact the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic is having on our clients, partners, employees and their families. We are actively monitoring the outbreak’s impact across the geographies where we operate to ensure that we continue to deliver the highest levels of service available while protecting our people.
We have instituted a comprehensive Business Continuity Plan, created dedicated leadership and governance teams, and implemented policies to ensure the health and well-being of our employees. Each functional area in our organization is aligned and prepared.
Our Business Continuity Plan Includes the Following Key Action Items:
- Review the role map of employee business functions to ensure that we have multiple levels of redundancy.
- Increase bandwidth in all offices to support additional remote connections.
- Ensure continuity of third-party vendors and suppliers by assessing risk and scope of services.
- Enhance disaster recovery and communication plans; we are fully prepared in the event of an outbreak in any of our facilities.
- Create a centralized information portal to relay critical information in real-time.
Ensuring the Health and Well-being of our Employees
We are taking all necessary preventive measures to protect our employees’ health and restrict the contraction or spread of COVID-19. We have increased the frequency of office cleaning, provided additional supplies to employees, and have posted hygiene best practices. We are expanding our work-from-home policy in all our regions, in an orderly fashion, to minimize potential downtime. We’ll be connected whenever you need us.
And while we were looking forward to seeing you in person, in an abundance of caution, we have restricted all travel and trade show attendance, and limited in-person meetings. We are instead focused on expanding our virtual events, such as webinars, and are promoting the use of technology for remote meetings.
Our Commitment to You
Our action plan and policies are aimed at providing continuity of all our services, in all our locations globally. As always, we are committed to offering proactive support, transparency and timely communications to meet and exceed your expectations.
Thank you for your continued trust and partnership.
Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
Still have questions?
Technical Support Available 24/7