Banking Circle and The Paypers present a webinar that examines how organizations should re-equip themselves to combat money laundering in the digital era, and Antonia Michail, our Deputy Anti-Money Laundering Compliance Officer, Digital Payments, was invited to share her knowledge.
A successful AML strategy for the digital era is not just about regulatory compliance. Now and in the future, fighting money laundering means having the right technology in place, optimal organization design, high-quality data captured from a wide range of sources, and a collaborative approach involving national and international regulators as well as external partners and clients.
This webinar examines the following issues:
- Should responsibility for AML be limited to the compliance team?
- What processes can be improved across your organization to combat AML?
- How can departments work together more effectively to fight money laundering?
- How does AML fit with the broader context of digital transformation?
- Can AML be shaped to enhance business growth, rather than be seen as an obstacle?
- Moderator – Mélisande Mual, Managing Director, The Paypers
- Livia Benisty, Global Head of Business AML, Banking Circle
- Christopher Caruana, VP of AML Solutions, Feedzai.
- Antonia Michail, Deputy Anti-Money Laundering Compliance Officer, Digital Payments, Nuvei
- Leslie Bailey, Vice President of Financial Crime Compliance Strategy, LexisNexis Risk Solutions
Watch the full video of this webinar here: