Registration link: https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/4612436296740571920
Join experts from Nuvei, Edgar Dunn & Company, Scandinavian Airlines and IATA who will discuss the remarkable conclusions of the recently released white paper, “Redefining travel payments in the post-COVID era”. This comprehensive research paper, created by Nuvei and Edgar Dunn & Company, pinpoints the current challenges of the sector and defines exactly how payment technology can serve as a revenue driver in the post-COVID-19 era and for Covid-19 Recovery.
The panel will discuss the key findings, provide deep insights, and suggest best practices for travel operators to leverage payments for a successful rebound.
- Enact digital-first and contactless journeys to reassure customers
- Implement new payment features that meet customer expectations
- Leverage payment data analytics at the transaction level
- Develop a ‘payment retries’ solution to optimize authorization rates
- Leverage Strong Customer Authentication to protect and increase revenue
- Invest in relationships with payment partners to guarantee the best possible customer experience
Pascal Burg, Edgur Dann & company
Yuval Ziv, Managing Director, Digital Payments, Nuvei
Charlotta Frohm, Business Developer Customer Payment Solutions, Scandinavian Airlines
Thierry Stucker, Director, Industry Financial Programs at International Air Transport Association (IATA)