Hosted by Phocuswire
Time: February 2 | 11am EDT (3pm GMT)
FREE registration: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_5u9MnIBfSSG9MOCIyH_EGA
As airlines, travel agencies and the entire tourism sector plan their comeback, it is essential they have access to the most recent and relevant research enabling them to make smart decisions on how to mitigate the economic impact of COVID-19 by successfully adapting to the new era of travel.
In this webinar, travel payments experts from Phocuswire, Nuvei, Edgar, Dunn & Company, Emirates, HotelPlanner.com and IATA will discuss the remarkable conclusions of the recently released white paper, “Redefining travel payments in the post-COVID era”. This comprehensive research paper, created by Nuvei and Edgar Dunn & Company and with the participation from Visa, pinpoints the current challenges of the sector and defines exactly how payment technology can serve as a revenue driver in the post-COVID-19 era.
The panel will discuss the key findings, provide deep insights, and suggest best practices for travel operators to leverage payments for a successful rebound.
Discover how to:
- Enact digital-first and contactless journeys to reassure customer
- Implement new payment features that meet customer expectation
- Leverage payment data analytics at the transaction level
- Develop a ‘payment retries’ solution to optimize authorization rate
- Leverage Strong Customer Authentication to protect and increase revenue
- Invest in relationships with payment partners to guarantee the best possible customer experience
Yuval Ziv, Managing Director at Nuvei
Pascal Burg, Director at Edgar, Dunn & Company
Juliette Iles, Vice President, Finance Strategy & Development at Emirates
Thierry Stucker, Director, Industry Payment Programs at IATA
Bas Lemmens, CEO at Meetings.com and President at Hotelplanner.com
Kevin May, Editor in Chief at PhocusWire.