KlarnaBuy Now Pay Later
Klarna is a Swedish payment service provider that allows customers to pay for online purchases in a flexible and convenient way. It offers various payment options such as purchase financing, installment plans, and direct payments, making it easy for customers to choose the option that works best for them.
- United States
- United Kingdom
Users use Klarna.
Monthly active users.
Klarna shopping experience
- Shopper selects Sofort from the list of payment methods at checkout
2. Shopper selects country, local bank, and then enters details: bank name, code, IBAN, BIC
3. Shopper logs in to online banking interface
4. Shopper confirms transaction and receives TAN code via mobile
5. Shopper receive TAN code to mobile device and uses it to confirm payment
6. Payment is confirmed and shopper is redirected back to merchant’s site